Product name: spray gun
Output power: 960kcal/ 1.11kw /3809BTU combustion value: 80g/h
Weight: 0.22 kg
Product description: this product does not include the gas tank shown in the picture
Flame temperature: 1350 ℃ flame temperature is adjustable
Gas dispensing tank: carbutane gas tank (buyer shall prepare by himself)
Gas usage: 50g ~ 140g/hour.Each tank of gas can be used continuously for 1.6 hours ~2 hours.When you run out of gas, it takes only 2 seconds to replace the tank
1 air valve and pagoda structure seiko manufacturing, can produce high temperature flame;
2 can be connected to the gas tank, convenient and fast;
3 out of the crater parts is firm, durable, resistant to high temperature (1300 ℃) c;
The latest switch design and automatic ignition device ensure that the ignition can be prepared in any environment;
5. Flame adjustment is simple, flexible and stable.
6. It can be used upside down
Directions for use
1. Install the product on the gas tank
2. Turn the back adjustment button counterclockwise and press the switch button in front to start the ignition
3. Rotate the back adjustment button to adjust the flame size
4. Turn the adjustment button to the minimum to extinguish the flame
5. Remove the product from the tank when collecting
1.Please read all instructions and warnings before use.
2.Use with care when near source of fire, heater or combustible.
3. Do not touch the mouth of the tube before or after use to avoid burns;
4. Please make sure that the product has no flame and has cooled before collection;
5.Do not disassemble or repair by yourself
6. Please use in a ventilated environment and pay attention to flammable materials;
7. the direction of the fire is strictly prohibited to face, skin, clothing and other combustible substances, so as to avoid danger;
8.When ignition, please identify the location of the fire exit, moderate pressure switch ignition.
9. Do not expose the lighter to high temperature (50 c / 122 f) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned cars and trunk;