HC 801 Hunting Camera Trail Camera
Capture Wildlife Or Thief Images – Day or Night, Rain or Shine!
Note (HC801A-850nm, HC801B/HC801C-940nm)
There are two different versions of this camera, they are equipped with 850nm or 940nm infrared LEDs. Among them, the 850nm infrared LED will be visible at night, but it will not scare animals under normal circumstances. 950nm infrared LED is not visible at night. (HC801A-850nm,HC801B/ HC801C-940nm)
– 120 degree 1080P HD PIR sensor camera, support 16MP/12MP/8MP / 5MP / 3MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
– 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
– IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound.
– Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
– 36pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 0.3s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
– IPX65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
– Support Micro SD card / USB / AV output (SD card is not included). – Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount. – It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor. – The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters. – With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off. – Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on. – Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time. – The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk. – Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.
1 X HC-801 Camera ,1 X USB Cable ,1 X Strap , 1 X Manual
Image sensor :5MP/8MP/16MP CMOS sensor
Photo resolution: 16MP ;12MP:4000×3000;8M:3264×2448;5M:2592×1944;3M:2048X1536;1M:1280X960
Video resolution:1080×1440/25fps 1280×720/30fps 720×480/30fps; 640×480/30fps;320×240/30fps
File format: JPG/.AVI
Lens: f=3.09; F/NO=2.0; FOV=108; Auto IR filter
Display: 2.4″ TFTLCD
External memory : TF card up to 32GB
Internal memory : 8Mx16 SDRAM
Range of IR flash: 20m
The number of IR lamp :36pcs
Triggering distance : 25m( Below 77degF/25degC at the Normal Level)
Lens angle : 108deg
Detection angle of sensors :60deg
PIR Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low
Temperature compensation: Yes
Prep PIR Sensing Angle: On/Off;120deg
Triggering time : 0.6 Second(When using the 4G SD card);Pre boot 0.2 Sesond
Trigger Interval : 0sec. – 60min;Programmable
Shooting Numbers: 1–3
Effectiveness: Daytine:1m-infinitive; Night time:3m-25m
Video Length: 1-60sec.;Programmable
Camera+Video : First take Picture then Video
Time Stamp: On/Off;Include serial No.,temperature and moon phase
Time Lapse : On/Off; Time Lapse Programmable
Periodic Shot: Time Laps 5 Second ~ 24Hours
Password: 4-Digit Numbers
Build-in Microphone: Yes
Build in Speaker :Yes
Auto-distinguish images :Color images in daytime/black & white night images
Auto Power Off : Auto power off in 2 minutes while no keypad controlling
PC Interface:Mini USB2.0
Power supply:4xAA;Expandable to 8xAA(Not included)
external 6V power supply,at least 2A
Battery life:More than 30K photos in daytime,and more than 12K photos in night
Standby time: approx.8 months
Spray-water protected:Yes (IP protection class65)
Operating Temperature : -20 to +60 degree