– 120 degree 1080P HD PIR sensor camera, support 16MP/12MP/8MP / 5MP / 3MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
– 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
– IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound.
– Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
– 36pcs 940nm IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 0.3s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
– IPX65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
– Support Micro SD card / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).
– Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
– It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
– The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
– With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.
What kind of batteries does the camera use? How long can I use?
Uses 8*1.5V AA batteries. The length of use depends on the capacity of the batteries and the frequency of use of the camera. It can be used for at least half a month if you use the camera normally.
The camera can also use 9-12V 1A external power supply. If the camera is used frequently, it is recommended that you purchase the solar panel of our store to ensure the continuous use of the camera.
Can the camera take pictures and record videos at night? Can the camera record sound?
Yes, it works fine at night. The camera can record sound, but the camera cannot play sounds, and the sound needs to be played on your computer or mobile phone.
What is the difference between 850nm and 940nm?
the 850nm of camera, the LEDs light of the camera is visible at night, but the light will not affect the animals.
The 950nm of camera barely sees the camera’s light at night, is invisible from 3 meters away. If you use it to prevent thieves, this camera is a good chioce for you.
What kind of SD card does the camera use?
The camera uses 8G/16G/32G SD cards with a speed of C10 or higher, and some cameras support 64GB SD cards.
For more questions, please leave a message to consult us, please don’t leaving a bad feedback before you get our answer, thank you very much.
1 X HC-801 Camera
1 X USB Cable
1 X Strap
1 X Manual