LAIDA 0.5x Focal Reducer Multi-Coated 1.25 inch for Telescope Monocular Eyepiece Astrophotography CCD imaging
- All Metal construction design
- Fully multi-coated optics held in a black-anodized aluminum filter cell.
- Threads into eyepieces, camera adapters, and other accessories with standard 1.25″ threads, and can be stacked with additional 1.25″ threaded accessories.
- Can be used with additional spacers (available separately) to achieve further focal reduction.
- 0.5x focal reducer effectively halves the focal length of a telescope, enabling lower magnification, a wider field of view, and shorter exposure times for astrophotography.
- Intended for use with longer-focal-ratio telescopes and eyepieces of narrow to moderately-wide apparent fields of view
- This Item was packed in a high quality plastic storage case
- Focal Reducer: 0.5x
- Barrel Size: 1.25″/31.7mm
- Thread interface: M28.5×0.6 Thread at both ends
- Sleeve material: Full Metal Aluminum alloy
- Lens Coated: Broadband coated
- Lens material: Pure Optical Lens
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 24g/0.84oz
- Total Height: 20mm/0.78in
- 1.25″ 0.5x Focal Reducer
- Sturdy Plastic Case