OPTOLONG EOS-C L-Pro Clip-on Filter Optical Astronomical Telescopes for Camera Built-in Filter Light Pollution
- L-Pro is an abbreviation of L-Professional, light pollution restraint and high transmittance of nebulae emission lines are two points of this type.
- For the target object, the design of multi-bandpass with visible range 400-700nm, not rigidly natural flavor reinstated on subjective performance to express the feelings of colors, and reveal image details, which can be matched by no other experience. Because other light pollution filter type cut most of the details.
- In the light pollution environment, it is not only suitable for emission nebulae, reflection nebulae, but also for the objects with continuous spectrum so that make nebulae easier to see.
- Visually, L-Pro guarantee large amount of nebula emission through, and block certain types of artificial lights, which improving contrast efficiency of the object, not brightness…
- With CCD and DSLR is better choice for deep sky photography and wide-field astrophotography.
L-Pro spectral line of emission:
- High transmittance at OIII (496nm&500nm), Hβ(486nm), NII(654nm&658nm), Ha(656nm)and SII(672nm).
- It would be effective in blocking city Na (589nm/616nm), Hg (435nm/578nm), and other artificial lights.
- L-Pro has a good performance for a wide range of ionized hydrogen area.
- According to filter characteristic, type of the objects what in OIII, H-Beta and Ha with high energy, very suitable for shooting.
- In heavy light pollution areas of high pressure mercury and sodium lamps, go ahead photographic observation of deep sky objects for emission nebula, planetary nebula…shall be needed.
L-Pro Filter production processes:
- Optical double Sided polishing process ensured degree of parallelism and flatness above 30″ and 1/4λ separately in order to guarantee high image quality.
- Precision optical coating increases the transmittance and blocking depth effectively.
- Electron gun evaporation method
- For the produced membranous film is dense, wear-resistant and heat, ion assisted deposition technology can significantly improve the properties of filter surface.
- Planetary mounts for vacuum coating improve high uniformity of filter wavelength.
- Metal frame, superior aviation aluminum
- Sophisticated CNC molding in one
- Laser engraving characteristic is never-faded
- Multi-bandpass light pollution filter for astrophotography
- Precise and sharp roll-off at light pollutant emission lines
- Very high transmission (~90%) at major nebula emission lines
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Notes: The EOS -C is suitable the Camera type:7D Mark II, 80D/800D, 77D/70D/760D/750D/700D 650D/600D, 550D/500D, 400D, 100D/1100D/1200D/1300D. Notes, this Filter is not for EF-S camera Lens.
- WARNING: The filters of optolong are not designed for sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH SVBONY FILTER. You would be BLIND if you fail to observe the warning
- OPTOLONG EOS-C L-Pro Filter
- PP Material Plastic Box